How to Order
Please choose desired item by either clicking through the site or by using the KEYWORD SEARCH bar to enter a specific part number. Once you are in the category desired you can click the drop-down menus for all the options of sizing. Once you have selected your specific part you can choose a quantity by hitting the drop-down button to the right of the pricing. Once added to your cart you can proceed to the Shipping Information Page which will then provide you with the freight cost. Once confirmed you can move forward to the Billing Information Page and go through final check out. You also have the option of signing up for an account, which will save your “ship to” and “bill to” information so you will not have to fill it out in the future. We do not save credit card information.
- Most items are in stock and can ship in 2-3 days from one of our 3 warehouses across the country. If out of stock, lead times can range from around 3-4 weeks to ship. We will notify you with shipping and tracking info via email provided on order as soon as it is available to us.
- Any questions while ordering or for custom quotes please call 800-400-7500 and ask for Kerry or Marilyn between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST.
- The minimum return is $400.00 and minimum restocking fee is $75.00. Orders wishing to be returned are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus freight both ways. In addition, an 8% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refunded amount on returned or cancelled orders. This pays for the credit card company’s processing fees on the order and the refund. Rush orders, Custom Orders, Cart Covers, and Starsys units cannot be canceled and are non-returnable. Returns must be authorized within 30 days of shipping, marked with the Return Authorization number and in new, resalable condition in original packaging before credit will be issued.
- You are responsible for checking the product for concealed damage while the driver is still there prior to signing for it. We cannot be held liable for damaged product that is signed for clear, as most shipping companies will not reimburse for concealed damage. If unable to inspect packaging before driver leaves please sign “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION”. For any packages lost in transit, we reserve the right to wait 10 days for Ground and Air Shipments and 30 days for LTL Shipments, before sending a replacement. If UPS or Fed Ex attempt delivery for a 3rd time and product is shipped back to the factory, there will be a re-delivery fee applied. We require notice within 30 days of shipping for missing items or order issues. Do not sign complete if there appears to be damage. Is damage occurred, please keep all original cartons as our replacement department would need photos. Large shipments are normally wrapped in green shrink wrap. Please note with the driver if shrink wrap is damaged or another color. If you are not the receiver you are responsible to pass this info along to the receiving department.
- We cannot be held liable for “Porch Pirates” or stolen product from your property. If Fedex or UPS shows the product is delivered, we will not be held liable if it is stolen. Proof of delivery can be emailed upon request. If you do not expect to be home or do not want items left on your porch by UPS or FED EX please note on the order at checkout that you need a “Signature Required”.
- If ordering from Alaska or Hawaii Next Day Air charges may apply. We will contact you with additional charges.
- Because many states are now requiring taxes be collected, we reserve the right to call you for authorization to add the tax from your state to the order.