May 20, 2021
Metro makes many types of polymer lab shelving. See the list below for different options!
Metro Super Erecta Pro Carts have proven Super Erecta performance combined with removable polymer shelf mats offers an upgrade to traditional wire shelving.
- Furthermore Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection is built into every shelf mat and the Metroseal 3 epoxy finish.
- Additionally, lift-off, sectioned polymer shelf mats can be easily washed by hand or in a dish machine.
- 800lbs. weight capacity per shelf.
- Interchangeable – Shelves can be configured on the same units with traditional Super Erecta wire, solid, and dunnage shelves for maximum flexibility.
- Standard 1″ adjustment promotes effective use of space.
- Easy-to-clean: Lift-off polymer shelf mats wash easily by hand or in dish machines
- Shelves function in stationary, mobile, track systems, and wall mount configurations
- Strong shelving units have maximum weight capacities up to 1,000 lbs per shelf and 2,000 lbs per stationary unit, evenly distributed
- Standard 1” shelf adjustments assure no wasted space
- Sectioned, open-grid, and one-piece solid mat options are available.
Corrosion and rust-proof, Metromax i has a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion. Shelves adjust at 1″ increments along the height of the posts. Accessories such as dividers and shelf ledges make this system flexible. Removable mats make for easy cleaning.
- Contains Spills: 2 3/4″ Deep Ledge to contain product and spills.
- Ultimate Cleanability: Smooth and easy to clean polymer surfaces.
- Corrosion-Proof Shelves: All-polymer shelf will never corrode.
- Sturdy Construction: Each shelf can hold up to 150 lbs., while each cart can hold up to 400 lbs.
- Easy-to-Adjust: Optional center shelf adjusts on 1″ increments.
- Ergonomic Handle designed for easy use.
- Microban®: Specific models available with Microban antimicrobial product protection
If you’re a homeowner or run a business, you can depend on Metro Shelving. If you need to outfit a warehouse, give us a call at (800) 400-7500. Call us even if you aren’t looking to outfit a warehouse because if your garage, laundry room, or kitchen pantry need help, we can help you too. Are you on social media? Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.